Monday, June 1, 2015

Okay so we got our first camphost job up at Anderson Cove in Huntsville, UT. We are currently just helping out there until one of the other campgrounds near by opens up. Then we will be there. At Maggpie and Botts. But they have to clear out the snow and stuff so they can pump the water through. So for now we are helping out at Anderson Cove. My husband cleans the some the trail head bathrooms, and I work in the store.  My friend Jamie told us about the job.  She also works there. Now I won't be able to update verey much. Because we don't have internet up there. I am still working on the formating for our vlog. I need to get some good editing software. So that's where I am at right now.


 Also our baby turned 1 last month. So I will get some updated photos soon. We are hoping to get another job for the Winter. We of course want someplace warm. But if not we have an RV park we can go to. Okay signing off for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment