Saturday, November 24, 2012

Okay, sorry for the delay. But still no pics. I should get some soon. Thank goodness we haven't had any more rain or snow. We still haven't gotten the sealant stuff.
 I have however met some nice people. I am really hoping to be on the road by Summer of next year. I'm sure we will be at least part time. We are hoping to get to Disneyland in the Spring. It just depends on weather I get pregnant. We are trying. Lol.
 Before we head off full time we want to be in a bigger rig. Especially if we have another baby. I am tired of having to pull out my bed and put away every morning and night. But we are grateful for what we have. Because now instead of spending $1000 on rent. We can now save up to $650 or so a month and put it towards a bigger rig. Life is getting better for us. The most important thing is to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment