Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oh Dear!

Our water tank blew out today. So we have to get a new one. My husband says we can buy one that is used so it won't cost so much money. But in the the mean time he is going to get a new hose and hook it to the direct line. Also we ran out of propane. So we have to hook up the next tank. But for now we are just plain out because my husband was going to be late to work. So he will do that tomorrow after he wakes up. He works 12 hour graveyard shift. So i guess it's cereal for dinner tonight. Lol. At least we still have electricity so we still have our heater. Knock on wood. So actually I went to the little store in the park and got some chili and at least that I can put in the microwave. I have a few pics will try to get posted tonight. of the inside and tomorrow night will try and get some good ones of the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment